Commercial Excellence Manager
Posted1 week 5 days ago
Job titleCommercial Excellence Manager
SectorInternational player in manufacturing
LanguagesFluent in Dutch, English and French
- Solid background in Commercial Excellence / Sales & Marketing / Consultancy.
- A strong understanding of and proven track record with market-driven selling concepts (e.g. customer segmentation, GTM models, account management, etc.).
- Strong interpersonal skills required to explain methodology, drive change and ensure sharing of best practices.
- Strong Project management and change management skills
- Data driven and result oriented.
- Support the implementation, execution and measurement of the Commercial Excellence (Comex)strategy.
- Support selected divisions in the implementation of commercial excellence initiatives related to prescriptive selling (segmentation, go to market and account plan, etc.), including onboarding, managing and coaching the teams.
- Act as subject matter expert and provide sparring to the selected divisions.
- Build Commercial Excellence capabilities of the organization by driving a common methodology across divisions.
- A Comex multi-year roadmap and targets have been built: this position imbeds longterm capabilities and execution in the central team of customer segmentation, customer satisfaction surveys, go-to-market strategies, account planning, cross-divisional selling, incentive schemes, etc
- Codify learnings across divisions and develop Comex transformation playbook to ensure continuous knowledge transfer across divisions.
- Proactively identify and mitigate execution risks and roadblocks, together with senior leadership.
- Help synthesize and present output to the leadership team, SteerCo, and stakeholders in the organization.