Working at Essensys
Come work with us as Senior Advisor
Trilingual Senior Advisor Antwerp
As a result of a growing demand in Executive Interim Management, we are looking to expand our team in Antwerp.
Are you the new Senior Advisor who will join us?
About the job
The main responsibilities of the Senior Advisor will be to actively develop a client portfolio and successfully negotiate interim management contracts for executive level positions.
Once the client contract is concluded, the Senior Advisor selects the most appropriate Executive Interim Manager from the extensive Essensys portfolio.
During the assignment, the Senior Advisor, acts as a sounding board to the Executive Interim Manager, closely monitors progress of the assignment and maintains regular contact with the client. The ideal candidate becomes the ultimate trustworthy advisor to the Essensys stakeholders.
- You have a strong business acumen, commercial and development skills to acquire new clients and generate repeat business with existing clients;
- have a successful professional track record of minimum 15 years in senior management positions;
- dispose of a proven large network of executive business contacts in Belgium;
- are a mature, dynamic and assertive self-starter;
- have excellent listening, interpersonal and communication skills.
Essensys is the Market-leading partner for Executive Interim Management and Change & Transformation Programs for over two decades. We have built a reputation amongst leading multinationals and SMEs as their go-to partner.